Terms and Conditions
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
- Veridian International (Pty) Ltd is a business in the Software industry that provides Governance Risk Compliance Software Solutions & Apps.
2. Service provision policy
- The Mobile App services on offer here are made available on a month to month basis billed monthly in advance.
- Automated monthly payment requests will be processed by no later than the 5th of each month.
- Failure to make payment will result in temporary termination of the Mobile App service until such time as payment is received.
- You must be a human being, accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password. Veridian International (Pty) Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage from failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
3. Export restriction
- The offering on this Website is available to South African clients unless otherwise indicated.
- Veridian International (Pty) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
5. Payment, refunds, upgrading and downgrading terms
- Payment options accepted are Visa & MasterCard Cards.
- When you upgrade from the free trial to any paying option we will bill you immediately.
- The service is billed monthly in advance and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All pricing includes VAT.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, outside of South Africa.
- Where applicable, any upgrade or downgrade you select in plan level, you will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity. Veridian International (Pty) Ltd does not accept any liability for such loss.
- An annual price increase of 10% comes into effect in October of each year.
6. Card acquiring and security
- Card transactions will be acquired for Veridian International (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks.
- DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no card details are stored on this website.
- Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
7. Customer details separate from card details
- Customer details will be stored by Veridian International (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site.
- Veridian International (Pty) Ltd does not have access to nor can they see any of the card details for security purposes.
- Card details are secured in a PayGate vault.
8. Merchant outlet country and transaction currency
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
- Veridian International (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of services sold on this website, including customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
10. Country of domicile
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Veridian International (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, Suite 510, 5th Floor, The Cliffs Office Block 2, Niagara Way, Tyger Falls, Bellville, 7530.
- Veridian International (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Prices of all services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by communicating such changes.
- Veridian International (Pty) Ltd shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
12. Cancellation and termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An official e-mail request to cancel your account and Veridian International (Pty) Ltd confirmation reply is considered enough for cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time.
- If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Veridian International (Pty) Ltd , in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, or any other service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account.
- Veridian International (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
13. Copyright and content ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the data you provide to the service.
- Veridian International (Pty) Ltd does not pre-screen content, but Veridian International (Pty) Ltd and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the service.
- You shall defend Veridian International (Pty) Ltd against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against Veridian International (Pty) Ltd by a third party alleging that your content, or your use of the service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify Veridian International (Pty) Ltd (and associated Companies) for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, Veridian International (Pty) Ltd in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that Veridian International (Pty) Ltd (a) promptly gives you written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (b) gives you sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that you may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases Veridian International (Pty) Ltd of all liability); and (c) provides to you all reasonable assistance, at your expense.
- You shall not use, or permit the use of the service for any purpose not contemplated in these terms and conditions.
- It is specifically recorded that you shall not be entitled to sell, let, license, transfer, transmit, allow access to, or otherwise distribute the service, or any part thereof, to any third party without the express prior written approval of Veridian International (Pty) Ltd. It is also recorded that a breach of this clause is material and a breach thereof will lead to an immediate suspension of the service.
14. General conditions
- You must inform Veridian International (Pty) Ltd of any technical difficulties encountered.
- You must ensure the accuracy of the data entered.
- You must exercise you own discretion regarding the suitability of any Employee or User making use of the system.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Support for Veridian International (Pty) Ltd services is only available in English, via our HelpDesk.
- You understand that Veridian International (Pty) Ltd uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the service, Veridian International (Pty) Ltd, or any other service.
- You may not use Veridian International (Pty) Ltd subdomains in violation of Veridian International (Pty) Ltd trademark or other rights or in violation of applicable law. Veridian International (Pty) Ltd reserves the right at all times to reclaim any Veridian International (Pty) Ltd subdomain without liability to you.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service without the express written permission by Veridian International (Pty).
- Veridian International (Pty) may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Veridian International (Pty) customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMS’s, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Veridian International (Pty) ) of other Veridian International (Pty) customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Veridian International (Pty) does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Veridian International (Pty) Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Veridian International (Pty) Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Veridian International (Pty) Ltd to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The terms of service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Veridian International (Pty) and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Veridian International (Pty) (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the terms of service). You agree that these terms of service and Your use of the service are governed under South African law.
15. Limitation of liability
- Veridian International (Pty) Ltd is not responsible for the accuracy of any information contained in our database/s nor will make any representations or warranties whatsoever, whether express of implied, to you.
- We will not be liable in terms of this agreement, in delict, contract warranty or otherwise for any indirect or consequential damages suffered by you, howsoever arising and the you indemnify Veridian International (Pty) Ltd accordingly.
- Nothing in this agreement shall constitute a partnership or a joint venture between the parties, nor authorise either of the parties to incur any liability on behalf of the other, save where such liability is especially provided for in this agreement.
- Neither party shall cede their rights or obligations set out in this agreement without the prior written consent of the other party.
16. Company information
- This website is run by Veridian International (Pty) Ltd based in South Africa trading as Chase Solutions and with registration number 2019/234576/07 – Mark van Rensburg and Peter Clarke (Director(s)).
13. Veridian International (Pty) Ltd contact details
- Company Physical Address: Suite 510, 5th Floor, The Cliffs Office Block 2, Niagara Way, Tyger Falls, Bellville, 7530
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 914 5507